Saturday, January 26, 2013

Walking, walking, walking!

In the past week or two, Logan has really started walking.  When he turned 11-months old, he was only taking a maximum of four steps at a time.  Now, I can't even count how many steps he can take at once....maybe ten to fifteen.  Although crawling is still his main mode of transportation, it has been so much fun to watch him walking longer distances whether it's in between couches or from Ron to me.  It's only a matter of time now before he is a walking machine!  Here are a few photos I snapped the other day as he was cruising around the kitchen.

Walking Sequence #1:

 
Getting ready...

 
 Taking off!
 

 
 Happy as can be on his two feet!

Walking Sequence #2:

Thinking about it...
 

 
Walking so fast, he's a blur!
 
 
Logan all finished and ready for some high fives!


3 comments:

  1. WOW! It has been a long time since I have seen him. I can't believe he is WALKING!!!! Scott just got him a birthday present while in Las Vegas...yes, be afraid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute Cute! I can't beleive he is walking already! Time to start thinking about the next one Lisa! hardy har har

    ReplyDelete