Monday, October 21, 2013

A first.


I know that I shouldn't be encouraging my son to discover the television any earlier than it's bound to happen, but today, I couldn't resist the temptation as I just needed to get a few things done on the computer.  Normally, he attacks the computer, hangs on my leg, or dismantles the family room while I do this...so I had a thought.  What if I put in Sesame Street?  Since I know that the average two-year old loves this show and it is never on T.V. anymore because it is NOT on his sister's list of must-watch-videos, I took a gamble and put it on.  And wouldn't you know, my boy actually sat still for a good ten minutes before he saw me taking this picture and jumped off the couch and quickly began taking everything out of the open, pen drawer.  As bad as it is, it was the cutest thing to see him actually stop moving for a few minutes and watch a show.  Now, let the judging begin.... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Funny u should emotion that cuz I just tried Sesame Street out on Josh and he really liked it! But his for sure tv fix is a "Little People" DVD. 20 minutes of total stillness!

    ReplyDelete