Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hot Summer Days

After rolling into town late Sunday night, I have spent most of  Monday and Tuesday unpacking from the trip, doing laundry, and organizing the house.  Since Lia has been at Girl Scout Camp this week, I basically went into "work mode" and didn't plan anything fun for the younger ones in my house.  Even though temperatures has reached into the 90s both days, poor Logan has just wandered around the house and the yard while I cleaned and Ron painted.  Finally after Lia got home on Monday, I decided that this little guy needed something fun in his day and quickly ran out and blew up our baby pool and sent him out there to play and cool off.  However, our somewhat deflated pool was still standing today when Logan found it again in his clothes (with one of my colanders he had stolen from the kitchen in his hand).  After stripping him down to his diaper, these are the pics I snapped of my little guy as the sun was setting.  Such a funny little boy.  Glad the little things in life still can keep him happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment