Saturday, June 27, 2015

Clothes or no clothes, the trimming will get done!

Last week, Ron and Lia went to the store to buy a new baby pool to replace our old one that died last summer.  Since it has been so hot this past week, Logan has been in and out of that thing constantly which means I get to be the lucky individual who helps him with multiple outfit changes every day.  For example, he will start off the day getting wet in his pajamas which results in him wanting his bathing suit put on.  After I help him with that, he will play in the pool until he gets cold or bored and then wants to change into a dry outfit.  After I help him with this change, he eventually will wander back outside and get wet in his clothes.  He then returns back to the house requesting to be changed into a new, dry swimsuit which I have to help him with again.  This vicious cycle goes on and on all day long and by the end of the day, our deck railing is covered in Logan's wet clothes drying in the sun.  It's ridiculous to say the least.  So after multiple outfit changes today, I decided I was done and just stripped the boy down to nothing after after we finished dinner.  It had been over 90 degrees today and it was still extremely hot--so I figured that our boy could frolic in the backyard as naked as a jaybird and he didn't mind it one bit.  In fact, our naked Logan promptly picked up his toy, chainsaw and went outside to start trimming the hedges in the buff.  It was so funny that Ron, Lia, and I busted up laughing from inside the kitchen where we were watching him.  I just had to take a few pictures to document this event and to use as possible blackmail against Logan in the future!





\

No comments:

Post a Comment