Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Oh, this baby...

I sat down today after dropping Lia off at school to write a few emails while Logan was watching his morning movie and Ella was wandering around.  A few minutes later, I looked up to discover Ella walking around the kitchen with Logan's potty training seat around her neck while pushing our toy popper.  It was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen this busy body do!  She just continued to wander around for the next few minutes like it was no big deal.  I managed to snap a few pictures of her before removing the seat from around her head.  Now if only her brother would show this much interest in using this thing!



1 comment:

  1. A couple weeks ago I hear Ella screaming "Stuck! Stuck!" And I find her with the toilet set around her neck like a necklace trying to get it off to no avail. Like you, I got a good laugh out of it and a picture or two before I resolved the situation!

    ReplyDelete