Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Gone Fishin'

Being the third child, Ella spends a lot of her waking time just wandering around the rooms in the house where the rest of the family can be found.  She normally just busies herself with whatever toy or random item she can find at the time until she tires of it and moves on to something else.  Today while I was working in the kitchen, I looked over to find the funniest scene.  Ella had found Logan's water floatie and his fishing pole--obviously without knowing that they go together.  She then had sat down in the floatie on the floor with her baby blanket carefully placed on top of her lap and began playing with the fishing pole.  I almost burst out laughing because it honestly looked like she was playing an imaginary game fishing without even knowing it!  Such a funny baby!  I then sat down on the floor to take a few pictures of her.  Ella then did what she normally does whenever I sit down on the floor next to her and picked up her stuff and moved right over into my lap.  Hence the second picture!  Oh, what a cutie...


Fishing away!


Hanging out in mama's lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment