Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Ella's First Movie

Ron and I have been waiting to take the kids to see Disney's new movie, Moana, ever since it came out in November.  Originally I had planned on getting a babysitter to watch Ella since I thought she was still too young and wiggly to watch a full length movie in a theater.  However, Ron convinced me that she was ready for this big "step" in life and I gave in when I found a movie time in the late afternoon that would still let her have an hour of so of her nap before it was time to go.  So I woke her up at 3 o'clock today and we headed to the theater to see the 3:45 movie.  We bought our traditional popcorn and Root Beer and were the first ones to find seats in our theater.  Ella looked so cute sitting on her theater booster seat drinking Root Beer and eating popcorn.  She did so well and stayed quiet and calm in her seat the entire two hours.  We had a great time marveling at Disney's latest masterpiece and talked about the movie the entire ride home.  I guess it is safe to say that our Ella is officially old enough to join us for family movie outings from here on out!


The kids all lined up with their snacks ready to watch the movie.


A close-up of my big girl with her Root Beer and popcorn.  I just can't get over how grown up she looks in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment