Saturday, February 17, 2018

Our Little Princess


This is how Ella appeared at the table tonight when I called everyone for 'dinner.'  It just struck me as the cutest thing to see this 3-year old of mine eating dinner in her Sleeping Beauty dress with a crown on top of her head.  Ella is currently in this adorable phase where she rifles through the dress-up box in our office several times a day and changes outfits several times a day.  Most of the time I don't even know that she has gone into the office in search of her next ball gown or fairy dress with wings.  She will then appear in the kitchen unannounced with her latest outfit on which is usually an explosion of tulle and sequins.  I just loved this dress-up phase many years ago when Lia was in love with all things pretend and princess and I am loving the fact that Ella is now in the thick of it.  I wish that I could push the "pause" button on Ella's life forever and just keep her as this sweet, imaginative, adorable toddler who fills our house with Disney magic and make-believe on a daily basis!  I love you, Ellie B!

No comments:

Post a Comment