Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Our Little Monkey

I have been wanting to get some solo shots of Emmett this week in his adorable, monkey outfit that he is wearing for Halloween.  After looking out of my kitchen window at the beautiful pile of autumn leaves in one corner of our backyard, I decided that this would be a great place for a few pictures.  Luckily, since we have been have some gorgeous, sunny weather this week, the leaves were totally dry for him to sit on without getting wet.  So, we went out this morning for a few pictures and Emmett behaved so well.  He was so fascinated with the leaves that he never once tried to get up or crawl away.  He just happily sat there playing with the leaves and smiling at me whenever I got him to look at the camera.  His pictures came out darling and I just love that I will have these to treasure forever as he grows up into a active, busy, and running toddler in a matter of months!  Sniff.










No comments:

Post a Comment