Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Emmett's One Year Photos

After cancelling Emmett's appointment two times, we finally made it in today for his one-year photo shoot a month late.  Better late than never, right?  Besides having to constantly chase Emmett to the back of the studio (where there was an Easter background he was fascinated with) to carry him to the spot where he needed to be at the front of the studio to have his next picture taken, he did a great job.  I learned long ago that these photo shoots for my young children are exhausting and require as much work out of me as the photographer to make the 'magic' happen.  Regardless, we managed to get some adorable photos of this little one-year old playing with some fun props and wearing the cutest little cap that matched his outfit perfectly.  I know that I will treasure these photos for life...


















No comments:

Post a Comment