Monday, August 24, 2020

Emmett's 18-Month Photos

Since I was unable to take Emmett into the photo studio last month when he was actually 18 months old, I jumped at scheduling his appointment a few days ago when I saw that the studio had opened back up again.  So, although he is really 19 months old now, I am still calling this his 18 month photo shoot since that is when I had our other children's pictures taken.  With the exception of waking up from his morning nap with an awful case of bed head (which required me to hastily throw him into the bathtub last minute to wash his hair), we were able to arrive at the studio on time without any drama.  However, once I brought Emmett into the actual studio, his true shenanigans began.  After taking a few pictures, he suddenly became very comfortable with his surroundings and first started running to the back of the room several times before running outside of the studio and into the main part of the store over and over again.  In addition to not wanting to hold a pose, Emmett also was not interested in holding any of the toys that I brought with us and constantly threw them on the floor.  Although I was sweating by the end of his photo shoot (which was even hotter and more miserable than normal thanks to wearing a face mask the entire time), the photographer produced a stellar selection of pictures to choose from.  She really did a great job working with him and being super fast to take the picture before Emmett moved out of his pose.  These are the adorable pictures we managed to get!

















No comments:

Post a Comment