Saturday, August 22, 2020

Logan's 8-year Photos

After being closed for over five months, the JC Penney photo studio finally opened up this past week!  This meant that I could finally take both Lia and Logan in to have their annual photos taken months after their appointments were cancelled just two days after the studio closed due to Covid-19!  After many months of waiting, I sure was relieved to see that this studio had opened back up again as it provides me with the opportunity to have my children's photos taken on a yearly basis for such a bargain price.  Both Lia and Logan did a great job posing and smiling for the photographer and produced some darling shots for me to choose from to order for the grandmas and me.  If only, it would be this easy when I take Emmett into the studio on Monday for his belated, 18-month pictures!










No comments:

Post a Comment