Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Losing my Mind!

Last week, I posted a blog entry about how difficult home schooling has been this year and wrote about how I am kind of losing my mind.  I described a few things that I have done recently that show how my brain is turning to mush while trying to juggle so many different things at once.  Well, I discovered something else this week that proves my point.  It was so bad that I actually laughed out loud.  A few weeks ago, I took Emmett into the photo studio to get his 18 month photos taken a month late since the studio had just opened up after being closed for many months.  Since I had a coupon for a free collage that would expire before January when I take Emmett in to have his pictures taken again, I decided to order one with some of my favorite pictures taken that day.  Like with previous collages that I have ordered, I asked the photographer to include Emmett's name and age at the bottom of the picture.  After the photo came in the mail, I inspected it and then put it in one of our frames in the living room.  Since then, I have looked at it several times and admired all of the adorable photos of him.  However, it wasn't until yesterday that I discovered for the first time that I asked the photographer to include Logan's middle name instead of Emmett's middle name on the collage.  I just couldn't believe that I had made such a mistake AND that it had taken me almost a month to notice it!  Ahhhh!  What is going on with me?!  I am really losing my mind!  Luckily, I took the picture into the JC Penney studio this morning and the photographer agreed to fix the mistake and print out a new collage for me for free.  Thank heavens.


Emmett's framed collage innocently sitting on our photo table in the living room.


A close-up of my crazy mistake!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment