Saturday, December 5, 2020

All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth!

After Ella lost her first tooth a few weeks ago, I immediately realized that her second tooth could come out before Christmas which would allow her to really be able to sing the song, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!"  After explaining to Ella that this really is a special and rare thing as lots of children aren't lucky enough to loose two of their front teeth during the holiday season, she got really excited and started wiggling her other front tooth that had already started to loosen.  After working on it day after day for over a month, her tooth popped out while wiggling it while watching TV yesterday afternoon.  Ella was so excited and couldn't get over how funny her mouth felt with all of this "vacant real estate" up front.  After putting her tooth safely in a baggy, I helped her put it under her pillow last night.  And, much to her surprise, she woke up this morning at 6:05 to find a Christmas-themed letter from her four tooth fairies in a red envelope with two, little candy canes.  And for the next few weeks, Ella is going to revel in the fact that she can walk around the house singing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth," as loud and as often as she wants and no one can stop her!

No comments:

Post a Comment