Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sweet Survey...

I thought that I would be all prepared this year and buy my Halloween candy weeeeeks in advance when it went on sale at my grocery store. However, what I didn't take into consideration was the many days that it would be sitting around my house unprotected from hungry bellies and wandering fingers before the big day arrived on 10-31. Woops. My oversight. As one can imagine, the bag got opened late one night when I was having a craving for "just one candy bar." Then, Ron got in on it. And, between the two of us, it was all over in a matter of days.
So, here is my question for you...is it wrong to eat your Halloween candy in advance when it was initially purchased for trick-or-treaters??
Please be brutally honest.
I can take it.

P.S. The bag o' Snickers is already half eaten at this point.

5 comments:

  1. Every year I tell myself I'm not going to buy it early for the same reason. But I never learn! This year, it was a coupon on top of a sale that made me do it and we (mostly me, but with a little help from husband, toddlers and my YW at church for object lessons and such). Well, let me tell you, 1 bag is NOTHING, lis! I've gone through 5! Or was it 6?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've gone through two jumbo bags already. I told Turk to quit bringing it home or I am throwing it in the trash - I have NO willpower to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um. no. that's one of the joys of life. and don't feel bad about it unless your pants don't fit anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so not wrong. i just ate an entire batch of homemade frosted sugar cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait a second.....I commented before and it didn't show up....hmmmmmm How are you girl. I talked to Sarah the other day and she we "talked" ....that really sucks. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete