Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Week 22 Belly

I promise that I am not going to be one of those over-zealous, pregnant women who posts weekly, belly pictures and plasters my blog with countdown widgets; however, I did want to post a photo of my baby bump now that it is finally starting to make an appearance at 22 weeks. The maternity jeans are feeling mighty comfy these days and I'm sure the maternity shirts will follow shortly. I know it sounds crazy, but considering what it took emotionally, physically, and financially to get this baby on the way, I am happy to be growing bigger and bigger every day!

6 comments:

  1. I guess I will be the over-zealous one who posts weekly and counts down... cute belly, you look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! I love your baby bump. You should post a baby bump picture every week-you earned it! I loved being pregnant, and was happy to show it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the belly pics! Keep 'em coming! And it doesn't sound crazy at all! I love getting bigger and seeing the baby grow. The second trimester is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute pregnant lady! You've earned the right to post as MANY pregnant pics as you want. I want lots!

    ReplyDelete