Sunday, December 4, 2011

30 weeks down, 10 more to go!


Well, we are now into the third trimester and the 30th week!  I can't believe it as every day of my first trimester draaaaged as I literally checked each day off of the calendar until I started to feel like we might actually keep this baby.  However, since then, time has really flown.  Besides struggling to pick things off of the floor, I still feel relatively great.  I am just so happy and feel so blessed to be pregnant this holiday season. Our little family is so excited to meet this baby boy come February!

3 comments:

  1. you look great!! AND i agree... first trimester drug on... 2nd trimester flew BY... now you are like 2 months away from Logan being here!!! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to be pregnant at Christmas time! The next 10 weeks will fly even more! You're on the final countdown now!

    ReplyDelete