Friday, December 23, 2011

Bump to Bump


Meet my dear friend, Sarah.  We met as elementary age kiddos at church and became best of friends our freshman year of high school.  Although we were inseparable for the four years that followed, our lives took different turns after our first few years of college.  She got married and started having babies and I went on to finish my degree and have a career.  Since Sarah was completely "done" having her children (all four of them!) before Ron and I even started our family, I never in a million years thought that we would be pregnant at the same time.  However, a month after I became pregnant, Sarah found out that she was expecting a "surprise" baby!  So it was such a treat to see my good friend last night in all of her pregnant glory while she and her family are back up in the northwest for the holidays.  I just couldn't resist having Ron take this picture to document our baby bumps in the making!  Oh, if only we could have seen this picture twenty years ago, we would have laughed ourselves silly.

2 comments: