Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Bling!

As Lia gets older and is enjoying the festivities that come with the holiday season more and more, I am trying to find a few new, fun things to add to our December calendar.  As a result, I suggested that we try out the Fantasy Lights at Spanaway Park tonight for Family Home Evening.  So we hopped in our big, black truck and headed out to Spanaway to take at gander at the Northwest's largest holiday drive-through display.  For two miles, we meandered around the park gazing at all of the lit-up creatures and creations from snowboarding Santas to bike riding snowmen to kite flying bears.  We all got a kick out of this lighted bonanza and might even make it an annual tradition!  Until 2012...


Driving through the glorious, poinsettia arch at the entrance of the park.

Lia gazing out the window at one of the many lighted displays.
Here are a few of our favorites below:

Santa going pirate.
The happy gingerbread family.

The overstuffed stocking.

The classy, old car.

A snowman going for a ride.

A friendly gingerbread house.

1 comment:

  1. You are a hard lady to track down being all 'off the grid' and antifacebook. I ruined yet another phone and couldn't get my contacts/email addresses off it. It finally dawned on me that I could get you here. Guess that's what I get for being totally blog lazy lately.

    Anyhow- can you either text or email me your info? I've got a funny story for you:) Sounds like Christmas in the Hartland is going well! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete