Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Growing Boy

Well, it's official.  At six weeks old, Logan has definitely grown out of his 0-3 month clothing!  We apparently breed them pretty long here in the Hartland as Lia just measured in at the 95th percentile this week for height at her 4-year doctor's check-up!  Here is my LONG boy relaxing in his pajamas after his bath tonight!  It's one of the few times of the day that he is just content to lay there for several minutes while his papa and big sister are upstairs in bed.  It's currently my favorite time of the day....just my boy and me hanging out before his final feeding of the night.


My relaxing Logie...
 

Now isn't that one adorable face?

2 comments:

  1. So, so adorable. I can't wait to meet your kids someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, he is looking so cute Lisa! Does he look just like his Daddy? My kids outgrow the 0-3 month size so fast too, and I'm always so sad about it! Those cute tiny clothes only last a little while! bummer!

    ReplyDelete