Friday, March 30, 2012

Logan's First Play Date!

Today my friend, Jill, came over for a visit to meet Mr. Logan and to introduce him to his new, best buddy, Easton, who was born three weeks later.  Although the boys slept for most of the time, I think that we have a budding friendship in the making!  Can't wait to see what they look like and act like in two years!

The two boys just chillin' on the couch.
 

An upset and annoyed Logan next to a very relaxed Easton.  I hope this isn't an indicator of their future personalities! ;-)  Although Logan's legs are fully extended and Easton's are carefully tucked up into his body, please notice the difference in their size.  As I said in my previous post, we breed 'em tall and we breed 'em big in the Hartland...

2 comments:

  1. This post is so cute! I can't believe they are only 3 weeks apart! It will be fun to watch them grow up together.

    ReplyDelete