Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Meeting Logan

Two of my good friends flew into Seattle this week to visit their families and, as a result, I was able to see both of them for a quick visit and introduce them to baby Logan.  It is always a joy to see Kristina and Sarah and I am so grateful that they still have parents in the area to bring them "home" once in awhile!


Kristina flew in from Colorado with her hubby and managed to slip away for a few hours on Sunday to see my parents, Logan, and me at my parents' house in Issy.

Sarah is in town from glamorous New York City and drove down to my home today for lunch with my children and me. 

Love you girls!  So good to see both of you!

1 comment:

  1. and great fun was had by all! thanks for hosting!! celia requests the recipe for the peanut butter bars, fyi... they were inhaled.

    ReplyDelete