Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Only Thing She Can Do...

Today I took the kiddos to the grocery store to pick up a few items.  While I was trying to choose a bookshelf for Logan's room in the home decor section, Lia patiently waited for me and began rolling the grocery cart back and forth...and promptly rolled it right over her big toe!  Owweee!  As one can imagine, there were some tears while we tried to work through the pain.  However, the pain never fully left her foot while we were in the store, or in the car, or back at home.  It got "so bad" after we arrived at our house that Lia made her way to the couch and collapsed announcing that it was never going to get better!  After I told her that it would get better, she quickly disagreed with me and informed me that she could no longer walk.  This went back and forth for a minute or two until Lia finally announced, "The only thing that I can do is make a zigzag on my nose!"
Really?
Well, thank heavens for that!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Did you ever find out what she meant? oh and thanks for your message today -- we will connect telephonically soon!!

    ReplyDelete