Thursday, May 30, 2013

Lia's Preschool Graduation...

Yesterday Lia graduated from her preschool at the Celebration Lutheran Church.  The three classes put on a simple program before finishing up with some cake and juice.  The children sang a few songs before walking up, one at a time, to receive their "diplomas."  The entire affair was too cute and I couldn't get over how funny Lia looked due to her paper mortarboard being placed way TOO low on her forehead.  The poor thing.  Love this little girl!  Can't believe that kindergarten is her next stop!

 
Lia getting ready to sing another song with her classmates.
 


Getting ready to follow Miss Vera's lead.
 

 
Lia greeting Pastor Paul before receiving her diploma.

 
And giving Miss Vera a hug!  Oh how we are going to miss this lady.  Lia and I just LOVE her to pieces.

 
Lia and I after the program was over.  You can tell that this picture was taken two days after our move due to the deep bags under my eyes.  I was soooo tired that day!
 

 
Lia and her beloved buddy, Kaylee.  I'm not sure who taught these girls how to smile, but clearly there is room for improvement! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment