Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Darling Daisy

In my constant attempts to keep my daughter busy and entertained (since she still does NOT have a sibling who is old enough to be her playmate), I eagerly jumped at the opportunity last spring to sign Lia up for Girl Scouts when the offer came my way.  One of the moms from Lia's former preschool class was already a leader for a troop containing Brownies and Junior Girl Scouts.  However, since her youngest was turning five and starting Kindergarten in the fall, she decided to add some Daisies to the mix and started recruiting at the end of the school year.  Having no idea that Daisies even existed, I just thought it was the cutest thing and immediately signed her up!  Last night was Lia's first Girl Scout meeting.  She was a little apprehensive of the whole thing because it was something new, but this is how she is about everything until she gets there.  As I guessed, she loved it and even had to play Girl Scouts when we got home.  I'm looking forward to watching all of the things that Lia will learn and do this school year through this great organization!

 
Lia all ready to go sporting her Girl Scouts t-shirt and Daisy vest.


Logan joining in the photo shoot in his Thomas the Train jammies.
 

 
What cute kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment