Saturday, April 26, 2014

I Know that Frozen Has Taken Over...


Our Household Because...
1.  "Let It Go" is sung so much on a daily basis that it has practically become our family theme song.
2.  Lia casts frozen, ice spells on her brother constantly (much to his chagrin).
3.  I was just as devastated as Lia was when she lost one of Elsa's sparkly, blue shoes for her Barbie doll.
4.  Lia can quote entire scenes from the movie and regularly recruits Ron's or my participation.
5.  I make a detour to the toy aisle EVERY single time I go shopping (with our without Lia) just to see if the Frozen toy section has ever been restocked (and it never is).
6.  Lastly, and definitely the most pathetic of them all, I have accidentally called my newborn child Elsa instead of Ella many times in the past week or two.  I could blame it on the sleep deprivation, but really, I think it's due to the fact that Frozen has taken over our household.  That darn Disney.


Ella and the girls of Frozen.

1 comment: