Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Announcing...


Ella Avalon
Born Monday, March 31, 2014
10:51 p.m.
6 lbs. 14 oz.
19.5 inches


Guess who totally surprised us and came eight days early?  Our baby Ella!  She arrived at the hospital only an hour after we got there last night...which meant that I didn't have time for an epidural!  Ahhhh!  How did that happen?!  It was BY FAR the most painful experience of my life, but we all survived and I have bragging rights that will last a life time.  :-)  We are safely home less than 24 hours later and just love our sweet, baby girl to pieces!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lisa! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!! What a crazy birth story! She's adorable!!! I wanna meet her! Congrats Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!!! She is such a cute little peanut :) I'm totally jealous... I never had one come early and ended up having to get induced every time. Love this time of having a brand new tiny baby.... they grow so fast! CONGRATULATIONS! And love the name :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful!! And you are amazing--no epidural?!?! Brag away my friend!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so beautiful! Congrats on her and surviving the birth experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww congrats! I could not believe it when I heard how early and fast she came, craziness! Way to go Mama!!! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete