Saturday, June 28, 2014

Girl Scouts and American Girls

Today Lia, Ella, and I headed up north to the American Girl Doll store with the other Daisies and their moms from Lia's Girl Scout Troop.  Upon the completion of their cookies sales earlier this spring, a portion of the money that they made went back to their troop to be used towards a fun outing of some sorts.  The older girls in Lia's troop went horseback riding earlier this month, but I convinced the other two moms that the perfect activity for our little Daisies is to visit the American Girl Doll store for lunch in the bistro and for some shopping in the store.  We had such a fun time together with our girls today.  Ella slept through the entire affair which allowed me to relax and just enjoy my time with Lia.  Lunch was delicious and Lia was able to buy TWO outfits from the Caroline Abbott collection with her cookie money.  I think I was just excited about it as she was since I will never cough up that kind of money for doll clothes!


Regan, Kate, and I eating with our girls.


Mila, Lia, and Addy and their dolls seated and ready to go for lunch!


Lia posing with her beloved doll, Caroline.


The girls done with lunch and ready to shop!


The girls finished with their shopping and posing with a cut out of Isabelle, the girl of the year.  I just love how cute and grown up they look with their store bags and dolls in hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment