Monday, June 2, 2014

My Teeny One


Ella had her two-month check-up today and although she has gained four pounds in the last seven weeks since her two-week check-up, she is by far my smallest child!  Out of curiosity, I pulled out Lia's and Logan's baby books to look at their growth charts and this is what I found:

Lia at Two Months:
Weight:  13 pounds, 8 ounces (90th percentile)
Height:  24 inches (93rd percentile)

Logan at Two Months:
Weight:  14 pounds, 6 ounces (93rd percentile)
Height:  24.5 inches (95th percentile)

Ella at Two Months:
Weight:  11 pounds, 10 ounces (57th percentile)
Height:  22 inches (26th percentile)

Baby Ella is definitely my teeny one!  She is no where near the 90th percentile that my other two were for BOTH weight and height at this point.  So interesting.  I am chalking it up to the fact that she was over a pound lighter than Lia and Logan when she was born.  Love my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment