Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Silly Faces

In the last week or two, Ella has discovered how to blow raspberries while puckering her lips in the funniest way.  It is just the funniest thing to watch her pucker her lips and blow so seriously.  Sometimes she will just do it over and over again.  Today while I was feeding her lunch was one of those days so I quickly grabbed the camera and tried to get some pictures of her while making this silly face.  Here are some of the photos I got...


A sweet smile from her high chair before things got really silly.


I was just a little too late in taking this picture as this is what her lips look like after coming out of blowing a raspberry!


Another post-raspberry pic!  It took a few times before I was able to snap a picture while she was doing the real thing.


Another hilarious picture I got when she was finishing off a raspberry.


And here you go!  This is the picture I wanted!


And another raspberry in action.  Isn't this the silliest?!

No comments:

Post a Comment