Friday, February 13, 2015

Logan's Locks and Thomas the Train

Even though Ron and I both agree that longer, floppy hair fits Logan's personality much better than a neat, short hair style, I decided that he should get a haircut before we head off on our trip to Southern California this weekend.  Although Ron disagreed with me, I felt like Disneyland deserved our boy looking his best.  We're talking about the Magic Kingdom after all!  :-)  And since I haven't paid for Logan to get a haircut for an entire year, I felt like I could splurge this time around and pay the big bucks to go to the one children's hair salon in town where Logan could get his hair snipped while "driving" a Thomas the Train.  Although Logan was a little hesitant upon walking into the salon, he soon got comfortable and enjoyed a ride in his favorite train while getting his hair trimmed.  Now we're all set and ready to meet Disney's gang!


Logan getting settled in.


Good bye beautiful, brown locks!


Picking your nose and getting a haircut all while riding Thomas the Train.  Now THAT'S talent!


All cleaned up and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment