Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Second Installment of Loganisms...

It's time for the second installment of Loganisms.  He's been saying some of the funniest things lately that I have tried to remember.  So, in no particular order, here they are:
1.  While watching Ella raid his train/car/truck bin the other night while we were all hanging out in the family room, Logan declared, "Will you look at this child?!"
2.  While eating the other day, Logan said to Lia and me, "I got a piece of slimy in my mouth."  Well, that sounds delicious!
3.  While watching a train drive by us the other day when we were driving down town, Logan announced, "My grandpa has one of those!"  Well, not exactly, as I don't think that grandpa could fit a life-sized train in his basement!  :-)
4.  While I was working in the kitchen the other day, Logan casually asked me, "Do you get the feeling that you are being watched, Mama?"  After totally laughing, I asked Logan where on earth he learned how to say such a thing to which he admitted that he heard it from the movie, Horton Hears a Who!  
5.  After hurting his mouth the other day, Logan came up to me all sad and said, "I want a band-aid on my mouth."  I didn't think he would really like the feeling of it on his mouth, so I convinced him otherwise.  
6.  After looking for something to eat in the fridge and getting cold hands from the refrigerator air, Logan stated, "My hands are very cold and hot."  Well, that makes a ton of sense!
7.  Logan already knows how to spell his name because it hangs on the wall above his bed.  As a result, he likes to randomly spell it out loud, but usually puts the letter "e" in front (I have no idea why).  The other day we were eating lunch at the table together, and he proudly spelled it for me.  Then he said, "I spelled my word!"  I thought that was such a cute way to say "name."  He then went on to ask me how we spell "Lia's word," "Papa's word," "Ella's word," and "Mama's word."  So cute.
8.  Logan has a tendency to disagree with me a lot and often times comes up with reasons why he can't do the things that I ask him to do.  The other day, I asked him to wash his hands after coming into the house from being outside to which he told me, "NO!"  Big surprise.  He then followed it up with this explanation:  "My hands are too big to wash!"
Oh, that boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment