Friday, September 4, 2015

My Kids...

Do you ever have those quiet moments as a mom when you look around and smile when you see what your children are doing?  Well, today was one of those days for me.  I was madly trying to pack for our camping trip to Blake Island while Ella was taking her morning nap.  In the midst of the rush and the roar, I looked up to see what both Logan and Lia were doing and silently chuckled to myself.  Logan was watching Sesame Street while sitting in an empty diaper box on "his" little couch in the family room while Lia was watching a baking video on youtube with one of her American Girl Dolls sitting politely at her side.  I had nothing to do with setting up either one of these scenarios.  Oh, these kids.  They sure make me smile.  I jut love them to pieces.


Logan watching Ernie and Elmo from his box.


Logan and his box.


Lia watching how to make cookies with her doll, Kaylee, at her side.


Lia and her dolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment