Monday, January 7, 2019

S.W.A.K. Seven Years Later...

Seven years ago to the month, I asked Ron to take a picture of Lia kissing my pregnant belly with baby Logan inside just a few weeks prior to his delivery.  It turned out to be one of my favorite "baby bump" pictures I had Ron take during my entire pregnancy with Logan.  A few days ago, I realized that I still have the same black, maternity skirt and the same little girls' shirt with the attached tutu on the bottom and black hair bow that Lia wore in the picture.  Since Ella currently fits this shirt and looks almost identical to how Lia did at this age, I asked Ron to try and take the same picture all over again!  And this is what he came up with...


Lia kissing my belly with baby Logan inside January 2012.


Ella kissing my belly with baby Emmett inside January 2019.

Now, isn't that just adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment