Thursday, January 9, 2020

Out Comes Tooth #7


I reached an all-time low in my mothering career when Logan lost his seventh tooth today and I didn't even know it was loose!  He was downstairs jumping and doing flips into a large pillow pile that he and his friend, Conner, had made in the basement rec room with the couch pillows.  He knocked his tooth out after landing from a flip and immediately came running to find me with the tooth in his hand.  I then immediately panicked as I thought he had knocked out a permanent tooth.  After going back and forth for a few minutes (and later counting his lost baby teeth in his special, tooth box), we confirmed that it was indeed a baby tooth that had come out.  Although Logan had claimed that it had been loose for the past few weeks, I had no idea.  Oh dear.  This is what happens when being too busy and exhausted with four children--including a baby who hasn't slept well in four months.  Regardless, Logan's posse of boy tooth fairies,Tommy, Toby, and Terry, came through and made their way to his pillow tonight and left a note and $2.05 (instead of the $10.05 that Logan requested in his note to them).  Such a silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment