Thursday, December 15, 2022

Emmett's Preschool Christmas Party

Like his older siblings, Emmett participated in his preschool Christmas party today.  I was invited to come listen to the little concert in the chapel before joining Emmett and the other students in their classroom for a little Christmas craft.  Just like the Halloween party, this Christmas party was much smaller and simpler than our other three children's parties due to the fact that a new group of women are running the same preschool.  Regardless, I was just grateful for the opportunity to come and watch my cute boy sing his little heart out and then join him for an activity in his classroom.  Emmett was so excited to have me there and was so adorable singing all five of his Christmas songs.  Oh, how I just love this little buddy of mine!


Emmett posing in front of the Christmas tree inside the chapel of the Lutheran church where he attends preschool.


Emmett smiling at me before the concert began.


Emmett singing away!


Emmett smiling at me while ringing his bells and singing "Jingle Bells."


The group of children being led by one of the teachers, Miss Ruth, on the right side.


Emmett putting red and white beads on a pipe cleaner to make a little candy cane ornament to take home and put on our tree.


Emmett showing off his finished product.  He actually enjoyed making this craft so much that he made a second one all on his own while I talked to another mom.  Good job, Emmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment