Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Book Worm

I know that my mothering experiences have been limited thus far, but I have just never seen a one-year old that prefers books to toys like our little one. I can't say it enough. Lia LOVES to "read" (Ron and I are yet to figure out what exactly her mind is doing as she pours over the pages of her board books). She has a basket of books that is located in a two foot space between the wall of our family room and one of our couches. This provides the perfect little cubby for her to hide in as she disappears into bookland. She can stay content in this little place of hers for a good 15-20 minutes sometimes. It's just the cutest thing.

Here is our little book worm reading through a Baby Einstein book that she has chosen after going through a few others.

This is the look the book worm gives me when I interrupt her from her important literary endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment