Monday, March 16, 2009

Pretty in Pink

I know that everyone thinks that their child is the cutest in the world...but I think that the following pictures speak for themselves! :-) Here is Lia posing for her one-year pictures on March 7th in the adorable pink, poofy dress that her Grandma and Grandpa (well, really grandma) gave her for her first birthday. I thought that it would be the perfect dress to wear for her birthday pictures as she just reminds me of a delicious, pink, frosted cupcake when she wears it!

My favorite picture taken that day. Look at those four teeth! (I fondly refer to them as her "beaver teeth")


I just love this angle of her.

The birthday girl with the birthday cake.


Such a sweetie.


Here Lia is doing her "clap, clap, clap" (what we always say to her when she starts clapping) that she does all the time...especially when she gets excited.

I don't know what caused her to make this face, but I thought that it was so funny!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! That last picture was hilarious! She kind of looked like Brent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! I completely spaced out and never did 1 year old pictures for Lacey -- what was I thinking?? But I repented and did 2 year old pictures for her. Anyway, she's absolutely adoreable and I'm loving all of these posts! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete