Saturday, June 5, 2010

He Made It!

Well, folks, the day has finally arrived. Today marks Ron's LAST day of classes and responsibilities for his administrative certificate program at UW. I'm not sure how, but he actually survived 12 of the most grueling and exhausting months I have ever witnessed. Teaching full-time, schooling part-time, and interning hundreds of hours truly turned Ron into what we called "dead man walking" for most of this past year. However, I am happy to report that he made it and did so with flying colors, but is it any wonder that this is how I found him on our couch yesterday after he came home from work???
Congrats, Ron! Thank you for all of your sacrifices you made for us. We're so proud of you! Now, if he could only make it through the end of the work school year and tie down an asst. principal job, we'd be golden!

Ron and his entire cohort group today at their "final class" (a luncheon hosted by one of the professors at her unbelievable house). Aren't they so cute in their matching shirts? :-)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ron! I think you should celebrate by going on a cruise :) And I loved the picture.... couch looks very familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY! I am so glad you all survived a most trying year. Congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete