Wednesday, February 13, 2013

12 Months and Counting!

I did this post for Lia, so I couldn't resist doing the same for Logan.  Although all twelve of his monthly pictures have already been posted on the blog, I think it's fascinating to see them all together as it makes the changes in his appearance so evident.  Oh, how they grow the first year of life!  This is my take on how Logan looked his first year--the first month, he looked like someone else's child, the second, third, and fourth month, he looked like a chubby, Asian baby, and from five months on, he looked like the cute baby we know and love today.  Take a gander at the photo gallery below!


 
 

 



 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun post! I love seeing how much he has changed. He is really starting to look like Lia's brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the pictures all together, he is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete