Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Logan's One-Year Photos

We showed up yesterday to the photo studio prompt and ready to go for Logan's one-year photos one day into his first year of life!  Hooray for us...but we quickly learned from the photographer that it was to be a full moon that night and, in her fifteen years of experience, this always causes babies to "perform" poorly during their photo sessions.  As ridiculous as this seemed to me, I was curious to see how my little guy would do.  Besides constantly waving to me or reaching out for things in the studio (please notice the outstretched hand in several photos), Logan actually pulled through with flying colors and apparently broke the full moon curse.  There were so many good photos to choose from that I had to include most of them!  I can't get over how grown up my little man looks below.  So adorable.




 


 
 



 





 

2 comments: