Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Bump Is Here!


I had good intentions of posting baby bump pictures the same weeks that I did during Logan's pregnancy so that I could compare apples to apples (or should I say bumps to bumps), but I'm off by a week due to one of the craziest weekends last week that all started with Ron drilling a hole through one of our water pipes while hanging our new T.V.  But, I digress.  Anyways, instead of posting a 22-week picture of me, a 23-week picture is going to have to do!  I am definitely bigger with this pregnancy than I was with my first two that were basically the same in the growing belly department.  It will be interesting to see how large I am by the end.  Regardless, right now is my favorite time being pregnant because I no longer have any of those typical, "first trimester symptoms," and am not big enough to be uncomfortable.  So, here's to a few more of those wonderful weeks!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! "My" Leesa is 24 weeks with a girl, due April 6th. It'll be fun to see who goes first, lol!

    ReplyDelete