Monday, March 3, 2014

34 Weeks Baby Bump


Well, I can officially say that I am due next month!  April 8th is just around the corner and I am really feeling pregnant these days.  I grunt almost every time I have to bend over to pick something up, climbing up stairs leaves me winded, and it took a full three days to recover from Lia's marathon birthday weekend because I was so tired from the entire affair!  :-)  Otherwise, all is going well.  I had to go in for an ultrasound last week after the baby measured four weeks behind at my 33-week doctor's appointment.  Luckily, everything turned out to be okay and it was just fun to look at the baby on the computer screen for almost 30 minutes.  The highlight was seeing her hair which was definitely not there at my 20-week ultrasound.  So cute!  We can't wait to meet our baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment