Sunday, March 30, 2014

38 Weeks Pregnant!


Well, here we are on the final stretch of my pregnancy!  I only have nine more days to go before I hit my due date, so this baby could really come any time now.  However, if history repeats itself, this baby should show up right on time!  We shall see.  Overall, it has been a good pregnancy that really hasn't slowed me down at all.  If I consider all of the projects I have completed on this house in the last nine months on top of being a mother of two and running a household, it's kind of amazing.  The baby's room is all ready--the walls are painted, the decor is up, the bedding is on the crib, and all of her 0-6 month clothes, blankets, and burp rags are washed, folded, and ready to go.  There are a few more non baby things I need to check off my list this week and then I can finally say that I am ready!  I am so grateful for this third baby on the way and have tried to savor every moment--especially since I don't know if she is my last one or not.  If only I could convince my husband to have a fourth child in his late fourties.  Hah!  We'll see about that.  Time will only tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment