Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Talk about Regression!

I thought it was bad that Logan had taken a liking to the baby bouncy chair that we pulled out of the attic last week, but I had no idea what was coming!  This is how I found Lia today in the family room while watching Jungle Book--just chillin' in the bouncy chair.  What?!  Apparently, my long-legged, six-year old also has a thing for bouncy chairs.  I just burst out laughing when I saw her!  What is it going to be like in a few weeks when our baby actually is here?  Are all of my children going to be duking it out for their new, favorite seat in the house?  Oh dear.  Heaven help us.


Lia watching the show in all her reclined glory!


Look how ridiculous those long legs look sticking out of the bottom of the chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment