Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Boy and His Blanket


The other day I was updating Logan's baby book before I have to start working on another baby book in the next few weeks and one of the pages is titled, "A Few of My Favorites."  So, besides Elmo and the pacifier, I HAD to include a picture of Logan with his blanket.  Although this blanket has been around since his genesis, he first "discovered" it last Spring and they have been inseparable ever since.  This blanket follows him around the house during his waking hours and must go to bed with him for every single nap and bedtime.  They are best of friends and it really is the cutest thing.  So the picture above is the one I was able to take of him for this page in his baby book.  All on his own, Logan turned to the side on the stairs and gave me this adorable pose.  I just had to put it on the blog because I love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment