Saturday, May 17, 2014

While the Cat's Away...

The Mice Will Play!

This morning, Ron was left alone to take care of Ella and Logan while I was at a women's conference for church and Lia was at a Girl Scout event.  When I came home, this is what I found...


Ella dressed in an ensemble that included pieces from three different outfits.  It was quite hilarious!  Oh, and please notice that only one of her mittens is on her hands.  Needless to say, my type-A personality could only take it for so long as her outfit quickly got changed the next time she had a dirty diaper.


And I found Logan hanging out on our dining room table playing with a candlestick.  He is such a little stinker sometimes.  I don't think I was very effective in expressing my feelings that he should NOT be sitting on the table playing with mommy's nice things because I burst out laughing and ran and got the camera when I discovered him.  Oh dear.  As a result, he'll probably do it again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment