Sunday, July 2, 2017

Twinnies!


For quite some time now, Ron and I have stuck to the same getting-ready-for-church routine when it comes to getting the children ready.  I am in charge of getting Ella dressed and doing her hair.  In addition, I still style Lia's hair after she chooses her own outfit and gets dressed on her own.  Ron, on the other hand, is 100% in charge of Logan.  He helps him pick out his outfit, put it on, and then does his hair.  I really don't know how to do Logan's hair.  I mean, I can comb it with a brush, but that's about all.  However, Ron can do this fancy "do" every week that involves gel and the cutest hairstyle I have ever seen on the boy.  It has become a tradition that whenever Ron is "done" with Logan, he sends him on his way to find me in order to show off his outfit and hair-do.  Logan is always met with ample oohs and aahs from me and even some kisses on the face and head.  I always give Logan a big reaction which I know he loves.  However, today was a total treat when not only did Logan look absolutely adorable in his shirt and tie combo, but when I discovered that he was a total twin with Ron.  Apparently, they have one matching tie: a black one with tiny, white dots.  They both decided to wear it with their dark slacks and white, dress shirts.  It was so cute that I forced the two of them (well, mainly Ron) to pose for a picture before leaving for church.  So, here are my handsome twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment