Friday, October 6, 2017

Christmas Pictures in October?

Although I am a fan of planning ahead, I am never thinking about Christmas pictures at the beginning of October. So, when I randomly got a call from my local JC Penney portraits studio two days ago, I was a little surprised to learn that they were offering a promotional, Christmas photo shoot on Friday evening.  Since a free 8x10 photo was involved, I decided to jump right on it although I had no idea what the children would even be wearing.  Luckily, after inspecting their closets earlier today, I found a decent, Christmas outfit for all three of them to wear.  After eating an early dinner and getting dressed in their Christmas duds, the four of us rushed off to the photo studio this evening while Ron drove back to work to supervise a home football game.  I was a little nervous about how the kids would do as this is the first photo shoot that all three of them have ever done together without Ron and me.  However, I am relieved to report that they all did a great job and actually had a fun time posing together! Here are the great pictures that the photographer managed to take of them...























No comments:

Post a Comment