Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Preschool Fun!


Although I had massive reservations about Ella starting preschool this Fall due to the fact that she is the clingiest child we have ever had, I have been so relieved to see that she has actually been doing okay.  Although she was scared to be dropped off at someone else's house the first few times, she really has gotten braver the last few weeks.  In fact, today was the first time this entire school year that I was able to drop Ella off at preschool without having to bribe her with a piece of candy.  Now that is progress!  And this is the adorable picture that my friend, Alisa, sent me during preschool today.  Here is Ella with her other "friends" coloring a Minne Mouse Halloween picture during Activity Time.  All of these kids are really well behaved and are making this co-op a positive experience for all of us moms!  As much as it makes me sad, I am so glad that my Ella is growing up and gaining some independence.  Love you, Ellie B!

No comments:

Post a Comment